Why should you work with Telesys Philippines?
- 2k Non taxable allowance
- 13th month pay
- Attendance Bonus
- Departmental Awards
- 3 Dependents can be enrolled in our HMO after 3 months
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid leaves 1SL/1VL per month can accumulate if unused
- 10%-15% DISCOUNT on Partner Gyms
- Enjoy our Kick Off Parties
- Sponsored Team Building
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Candidate must at least reached 2nd year College or possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any field (No BPO experience is required)
- High school graduates with or without BPO experience is required
- Good English language conversation skills
- Computer and Web proficient
Telesys Philippines is a Philippines-based customer contact management provider, offers professional and cost-effective contact center solutions for every business type.
We offer tried and tested solutions that meet and exceed the demands of a constantly evolving market. Our handpicked team of professionals deliver services to the United States, Europe, Canada, and Australia.
Ways to apply:
- You may send your resume through www.telesysbpo.com or through our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TelesysPhilippines/
- You can also text us through this number 09554910554 or email us at email@example.com and follow this format: Full Name/Location/Job Site (ex. Camille Gerardo/Quezon City/Indeed).
- We process application in our Alabang office. Are you willing to process your application in Alabang?
- We don’t accept walk-in applicant here. So please send your resume in our email that we provided.
Apply Now and Get Hired today!! Join our Team NOW!